Together We Count are delighted to announce that we are now active partners of SimPRO
What is simPRO?
simPRO (which is short for ‘simple processes’) is a leading job management software solution for service, maintenance and project contractors. Connect the office to the field, deliver exceptional customer service and gain invaluable business insights with automated processes, streamlined workflows and in-depth business reporting. Trusted by 7,000+ business globally, simPRO has offices in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
A cloud-based solution, simPRO offers a range of features for the management of service jobs, project work and asset maintenance, including:
- Comprehensive scheduling, estimating and invoicing
- Real-time office to field connectivity
- Streamlined inventory management
- Supplier catalogue and pricing from a single system
- Integrations with industry-leading accounting packages, Xero, QuickBooks and Sage.
- 70+ reports for accurate business insights & BI
What did Aaron Mcleish have to say about simPRO?
“A lot of my leading plumbing and heating clients are using it . It is a brilliant CRM (customer relationship management) system to streamline your plumbing and heating business.
You can use it to:
- book in jobs,
- order parts from suppliers,
- send out sales invoices,
- organise engineers’ diaries,
- It works as a data base to store customer and supplier detail and prospects.
- It links with your smart devices, so your engineers receive a job report every morning and they know where to be at what time and what job they’re going to do
It’s just a wonderful tool which enable you to brain dump from your business onto a bit of software so that everything is taken care of. It’s a brilliant tool to run your business from and if you’re running a multimillion pound empire you need software to compliment that.”
If you would like to discuss how simPRO can compliment your business, please do not hesitate to get in touch.