Here at Together We Count we have a special interest in the hospitality sector. This comes from the fact that Aaron, our director, co-owns an award-winning bar in central Brighton (https://www.goldenpineapple.party/).
His first-hand experience of the hospitality sector means that we are able to offer support by giving not only our tax and business advice, but by sharing our knowledge gained from personal experience, making the service as authentic as can be.
Some of our existing clients include pubs, restaurants, café’s, bars, pop-up restaurants, even breweries.
On top of all the services you would expect from an accountant, there are several other ways we can help you too. At Together We Count, we aim to blow your expectations of an accountant out of the water. Any accountant can complete a VAT return, but a specialist accountant in the hospitality sector can bring value to your business.
Some of the ways we can help you include:
- Winning menu- Pricing for maximum profit
- Paperless office- Making your accounts digital (Xero)
- VAT advice- did you know that different VAT rates apply to takeaway food?
- Money management advice- to make sure you’ve got your finger on the pulse and are aware of what your tax liabilities are going to be throughout the year
- First-hand advice on all aspects of owning and running a business in the hospitality sector
Whether you are just starting up, are looking to expand, or are already a well-established business, you can be confident that choosing Together We Count is the right option.
If you would like to discuss how we can help you and your hospitality business, please get in touch today and speak to Aaron, our expert accountant in the hospitality industry. Accountant by day, bar owner by night!