Studies show that a satisfied customer will tell 2-3 people about their experience, compared with a dissatisfied customer who will share their lament with 8-10 people, and some will push that number to 20.
Shocking statistics don’t you think?
Well luckily for us, our recent satisfaction survey shows us that most of you are extremely satisfied with Together We Count. Why not spread the word and pocket some cash for your efforts? If you are already a client of ours, refer a friend/family member/colleague and receive £50 after referred client signs up and their first invoice has been settled.
You are welcome to refer as many clients as you like!
Please see the T&Cs below for full offer details.
1. The referrer must send an email to email@example.com with the name, email address and phone number of the person/company they wish to refer.
2. If a company or partnership is referred, only one payment of £50 will be made.
3. The Together We Count ‘Recommend a New Client’ Scheme is open and available to individuals who are existing clients of TWC.
4. The referral gift detailed in this scheme of £50 can be deducted from your own invoice or paid into a British bank account in the referrers’ name.
5. The referrer will receive payment after the referred client signs up with TWC and the first invoice has been settled.
6. The referrer can refer as many clients as they like.
7. The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Together We Count for this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referrer and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The referrers will indemnify Together We Count for any loss or claim arising out of the referrers’ failure to procure such consent.
8. The referrer will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme if the referred person is already on the Together We Count database at the date of referral.
9. Referrals must be received by 31/05/2020 to be eligible for the offer. This date is subject to extension