Self Assessment Tax Returns

All sole traders, directors, and freelancers are required by law to let the tax man know about their income and the amount of money they spent to earn it.

To do so, you need to file a self-assessment tax return each year. Some of the things you can claim for include items such as mobile phone calls, travel costs, and for using your home as an office.

When you decide to use our services, we’ll discuss your particular situation and figure out what you should be claiming for.

We will talk you through every item on your tax return in order to make sure you’re not missing a trick. Once we have all the relevant information from you, we’ll complete the tax return for you and submit it online to HMRC.

Please contact us to discuss how we can help to mitigate your tax burden.