I hope you had a good weekend and have managed to avoid the downpours!
I would like to share with you, information I have on a grant scheme that you may be entitled to. This is currently available in England only. The details are as follows:
There is a new £20 million Grant Scheme which could allow businesses to access grants of between £1,000 to £5,000 to meet certain professional fees (e.g. accountancy fees) or to buy certain equipment. If you want to apply for the grant you should start doing so now.
My understanding of this grant offering is as follows:
- It was originally announced on 30th July and is only available in the England regions of the UK.
- The grant is being supported by the England European Regional Development Fund.
- Businesses can apply for funds through one of 38 local growth hubs in their Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) area. These hubs are partnered with the likes of Chambers of Commerce, FSB, Universities, enterprise zones and banks.
- The link to contact the hubs is : https://www.lepnetwork.net/local-growth-hub-contacts/ .
- The minimum each LEP will receive is £250,000.
- Grants will range from £1,000 to £5,000.
- All grants must be awarded by no later than 28th February 2021 and all ‘activity’ completed by 31st March 2021.
- The grants can be used to access specialist services such as accountancy, HR, legal, financial, IT and digital specialists.
- From the accounting side it is primarily open for dealing with cash flow planning and management and business support.
- Small businesses can also use it to purchase minor equipment in order to continue business activity or even to help to diversify
I imagine these grants will go quickly so I would suggest using the link to check your eligibility and apply ASAP.
Also the Self-Employed Income Support Scheme portal for the second grant claim is now open for those eligible self-employed clients and prospects who have been adversely affected by the pandemic on or since 14th July 2020. The link to the portal is shown below:
If you have any questions or require help and support applying for the grant, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org