A business start up can be an intimidating prospect; numerous promising entrepreneurs are all too often left to manage their own affairs and fend for themselves. At a crucial time in the lifetime of your business, we will be there to support you and cut through the red-tape.
Simply bring us your business ideas so we can assess them in a positive and accurate manner. Here are just some of the ways you can get help when you get started:
- Choose the best configuration for your business – you can opt for sole trader, limited liability partnership, partnership, or limited company.
- Prepare cash flow projections, a business plan, trading forecasts, and budgets.
- Complete the required registration procedures with HMRC and Companies House.
- Establish a recording system to comply with statutory requirements and for your internal use.
- Deal with company secretarial issues.
To learn more about our business start-up service or discuss how we can help you in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us.