The Business startup process can be a daunting prospect, with budding entrepreneurs all too often left to fend for themselves. We will help you to cut through the red-tape and support you at a crucial time in the life-cycle of your business start up.
Bring us your business startup ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. Here are just a few of the ways we can help you get started:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
At Together We Count, we’ve been a key partner to many successful business startup ideas. In fact our team live for a challenge in the business arena and would love to hear more about your idea. We’ve personally invested in several ideas when a good solid business plan is presented. It’s not our core service or intention here, but we don’t bite so feel free to get in touch.
If you wish to know more about our business startup service or would like to arrange a free initial meeting in order to discuss how we can help you in more detail please contact us.